trading cards fan
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

trading cards

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Prince of Tennis sets

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Ran
Binder Card
Ran

Prince of Tennis sets Empty
MessageSujet: Prince of Tennis sets   Prince of Tennis sets EmptyJeu 17 Jan à 0:55

Cyradis a écrit:
It's true they're beautiful (I love the art of the manga I love you and I love this serie too~).

Are all the TCG part as beautiful as each other ? (weird english here xD;;; I hope you understood me).
I love the manga too! I prefer the manga art than the anime character design!
Thare are many anime trading cards sets (about 20 I guess + Bromides sets and so on...) but my beloved are the Shining Clear sets I love you
I think they collect the specials from the "normal" TC sets...
The TCG sets have not the same "art level" in my opinion...
There is not such a difference, to tell the truth, but the latest have the best art for me.
Anyway I collect them all, also because the main characters are more in first sets then in the others. Wink The latest have many pictures of the other team's players. TCG 20 has only SD images I love you
If you need others info, just ask, I'll give you all the info I have Very Happy
But maybe we have to post the message in the Trading cards section confused [EDIT: done!]
I can scan a page for every set if you like Smile
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.imadokicollection.it/
Ran
Binder Card
Ran

MessageSujet: Re: Prince of Tennis sets   Prince of Tennis sets EmptyJeu 17 Jan à 17:17

Cyradis a écrit:
Oh yeah I love you that would be great to do a PoT topic in the trading cards section ! I would be happy to read about the sets, there are, like, soooo many of them, so when you don't know anything about them it's easy to be lost !

And I just love SD this 20e set must be great~~ !
I can scan them and add a gallery, if you are intertested in seeing them Smile
I love the SD sets I love you

I guess there is no one else in this community collecting the Prince of Tennis cards...
I've never seen posts or message about it...
In France the manga has been published? confused
Cyradis
Box Card
Cyradis

MessageSujet: Re: Prince of Tennis sets   Prince of Tennis sets EmptyJeu 17 Jan à 21:24

Oh yeah I love you scanning would be great, if you have time !
There are so many set of PoT, but well, it's a loooooong serie after all ! (so much episodes and the manga is not over yet).

PoT manga and anime are out in France, but we're not very advanced for the moment, only 17 tomes are out. For the anime I don't know if it's over yet Surprised.

But on this forum I never saw someone collecting PoT TC (only you xDD). It's something I would like to do I love you but there're too many of them... and I'm too late to start now Wink

What's your favorite Clear Card set Very Happy ??
http://narusegawaa.free.fr
Ran
Binder Card
Ran

MessageSujet: Re: Prince of Tennis sets   Prince of Tennis sets EmptyVen 18 Jan à 2:58

My favorite set is Shining Clear Card 3, because of the "White Day" rare set! I love those cards I love you I love you I love you
I bought them from Singapore, because I was not able to find the missing ones anywhere Twisted Evil
The Shining Clear sets show the images used for the Sp cards in the TC and Bromide sets and he last SCC is the 6th (for now) Very Happy
There are more then... 30 Trading Card Game sets Shocked

In the USA I met someone collecting them, but no one in Europe!
Also in Italy the manga has just been relised, but... I was a bit disappointed when I started reading... the translation is not well-made...
the English scanlations I had red were really better!!! Sad
In my opinion they made too many sets!!! If you would collect them all... you can find more of 70 sets!!! affraid (TCG-TC-SCC-Bromides-Special Bromides and so on...)
Cyradis
Box Card
Cyradis

MessageSujet: Re: Prince of Tennis sets   Prince of Tennis sets EmptyVen 18 Jan à 10:53

My~~~ the SC3 is beautiful !!!! I love it I love you !

70 sets affraid ? That's so much ! Too much to. Well, if one day a new sets is out, I might try to do it Smile but just now it's impossible to start collecting PoT. I saw some SC extra on ebay (and even a box) but it's over expensive!

I hope later I'll be able to buy some of your extras Wink

Actually I remember a lot of websites of trading cards with a PoT section with trades&wants, but.... nearly all of these websites were dead Sad (too bad if only they were still alive it would be so much easy to trade cards and find missing ones !)

I actually started to read the manga is scans some times ago, but never finished/continued. I should re-start from the beginning now I love you
http://narusegawaa.free.fr
Ran
Binder Card
Ran

MessageSujet: Re: Prince of Tennis sets   Prince of Tennis sets EmptySam 19 Jan à 1:59

Cyradis a écrit:
My~~~ the SC3 is beautiful !!!! I love it I love you !

70 sets affraid ? That's so much ! Too much to. Well, if one day a new sets is out, I might try to do it Smile but just now it's impossible to start collecting PoT. I saw some SC extra on ebay (and even a box) but it's over expensive!

Yes, the SSC are expensive sets Sad
Add that you can't complete a reg set with one box! Rolling Eyes
But I worth it, in my opinion Wink

A new set came out a few month ago, but it's from "New Season" (i.e. the OAV), but, to tell the truth, I don't like the new character design... it makes the character more childish and... I don't know, but it's different from the original one... silent

More than 70 sets is really too much, I think only Sailormoon has so many sets Shocked
Anyway it makes the choice really interesting Very Happy
The Special Bromide sets are really something! Have you ever seen the scans?
And the Sd Collections from the TC sets are so sweet I love you
There are 9 sd cards each sets, and they make a... Well, I don't know how I can explain... If you put all of them in a line, the picture looks one, as a puzzle, but horizontal...
It's funny! Razz
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Prince of Tennis sets   Prince of Tennis sets Empty

Prince of Tennis sets
Page 1 sur 1