trading cards fan
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

trading cards

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension Pokémon sera EV6.5 Fable ...
Voir le deal

Yo from Russia ^_~

+2
Yume Hime
Krusnik_Lilith
6 participants
AuteurMessage
Krusnik_Lilith
Regular Card
Krusnik_Lilith

Yo from Russia ^_~ Empty
MessageSujet: Yo from Russia ^_~   Yo from Russia ^_~ EmptySam 9 Avr à 23:06

Hi everyone! My name is Julia, I'm from Russia and found this forum with Google when looking for cards that I am missing in the collection ^^.
I collect cards for a brief period, and I have only 2 collections - Tsubasa Chronicles (trading collection) and Clamp in Cardland (1-6). They are still not completely collected, that's why I'm here =)
I'm almost 10 years watching anime, and almost 5 years reading manga, I love yaoi. And dearly love Clamp and everything about it!
In addition I've been collecting anime figures and artbooks. I generally like the rare beautiful things! From styles I like gothic - in all it's manifestations, including the arts.
I am very glad that I found this wonderful forum and hope you accept me ^^.

And sorry for my bad English Embarassed

Dernière édition par Krusnik_Lilith le Ven 15 Avr à 2:22, édité 2 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Yume Hime
Binder Card
Yume Hime

Yo from Russia ^_~ Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Yo from Russia ^_~   Yo from Russia ^_~ EmptyDim 10 Avr à 3:13

Welcome here ^_^ ! I know there are other members who collect Clamp in Cardland Cards, so I think you may add new cards to your collection ^^ .
Is it possible to see your figure collection somewhere Smile ? I have one too:
http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/AmethystDream
fanny
Holo Card
fanny

Yo from Russia ^_~ Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Yo from Russia ^_~   Yo from Russia ^_~ EmptyDim 10 Avr à 11:23

Hello,

welcome on this forum (your english is good^^). I don't collect clamp's cards, but only Sailor Moon's cards, but if I see the cards that you search, I will tell it to you.
Do you look after on ebay ?
kerochancaptor
Promo Card
kerochancaptor

Yo from Russia ^_~ Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Yo from Russia ^_~   Yo from Russia ^_~ EmptyDim 10 Avr à 15:54

Hi! Welcome in the forum cheers

A new Clamp's fan, great! I'm a big fan too. I have a lot of extra cards, if you want you can look at my extra-list card ;p

I hope that you'll find a lot of missing card here Wink
http://www.kerocards.ch
Krusnik_Lilith
Regular Card
Krusnik_Lilith

Yo from Russia ^_~ Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Yo from Russia ^_~   Yo from Russia ^_~ EmptyDim 10 Avr à 18:58

Yume Hime, Thank you! Yes, I hope for this ^^.

Unfortunately no, I always do not have time to make a beautiful foto, and publish in the Internet =\ (Wow! Your collection is impressive *_* So many beautiful figures!)
But I just can say what I have: Vampire Hunter D from Kotobukiya (yes, the most magnificent figure, which released many years ago @_@), Lelouch Lamperouge (movable figure in textile clothes, it is elegant *Г*), Hatsune Miku VN 02 mix, Dead Master, Black Rock Shooter (with Rock Canoon), Shiki and Akira, Masaomi and Hinoe (from Harukanaru Toki no Naka de), Sebastian (nendoroid from Kuroshitsuji) and many chibi-figures from Reborn ^^ Also I have Clamp in 3D Land (8 sets with ultra-rare figure - vampire Fye with eye patch), and some figure from Clamp chess set ^^ (Fye, Kurogane, Yuko, Kohaku) and Tsubasa figure set by Megahouse (you know, where Tomoyo and Yuko). In fact, I bought this set mainly due to Kurogane, because I had a figure of Fay-magician, and I wanted them to be together xD Yes, I love Kurofay ^^.

Dernière édition par Krusnik_Lilith le Ven 15 Avr à 2:24, édité 4 fois
Krusnik_Lilith
Regular Card
Krusnik_Lilith

Yo from Russia ^_~ Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Yo from Russia ^_~   Yo from Russia ^_~ EmptyDim 10 Avr à 19:04

fanny, Hi! ^_^ Thank you very much =) (Thanks again Embarassed , but I still do not think it's so good to write without mistakes ^^'')
Yes, it would be great! Thank you for your kindness!
And yes, I was searching for the cards on Ebay, but all I needed was already bought. And unfortunately more cards that I needed are not there =\ Just a new set - 15 packs in box...

Dernière édition par Krusnik_Lilith le Dim 10 Avr à 19:14, édité 1 fois
Krusnik_Lilith
Regular Card
Krusnik_Lilith

Yo from Russia ^_~ Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Yo from Russia ^_~   Yo from Russia ^_~ EmptyDim 10 Avr à 19:08

kerochancaptor, Hello! ^_^ Thank you very much!
Yes, I am also very glad to meet like-minded people ^^. Thanks, I already managed to see your list =З
I also hope so ^_^ *crossed fingers*
Yume Hime
Binder Card
Yume Hime

Yo from Russia ^_~ Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Yo from Russia ^_~   Yo from Russia ^_~ EmptyLun 11 Avr à 3:29

Too bad for the photo, but I understand, it's hard to make beautiful pictures!
I'm glad you like my collection, thank you ^^ . Ah ah, the Kurofay anecdote is so cute <3 ! I had a Zabuza for my Haku too! lol
You have some really pretty figures Smile . I'd love to see the Vampire Hunter D one, it seems gorgeous! When you say Akira and Shiki, which versions do you mean? I have them too, Shiki in black military uniform in his chair and Akira in casual clothes, bleeding. Oh and I'd love to have the figure of Ciel in his pink frilly dress, do you see which one I'm talking about Smile ?
kakashi39
Clear Card
kakashi39

Yo from Russia ^_~ Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Yo from Russia ^_~   Yo from Russia ^_~ EmptyLun 11 Avr à 9:40

welcome to the forum
Krusnik_Lilith
Regular Card
Krusnik_Lilith

Yo from Russia ^_~ Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Yo from Russia ^_~   Yo from Russia ^_~ EmptyLun 11 Avr à 16:32

Yume Hime, Yes! Exactly >_<You're right...
Yes, it's really great =). Hehe, my friends are too amused when they learned about it. =З
Oh, thank you very much ^^. Well... I do not have own home photos, but there are photos of the seller from I bought this figure.
Oh, I mean Akira in casual clothes too and Shiki in black cloak with katana ^^
Laughing Ohoho, yes, I understand! It's really pretty figure =3 Ciel is just gorgeous in that dress x)

P.S. Do you collect BJD dolls? I just have one gorgeous limited doll and really proud of it *_*

Dernière édition par Krusnik_Lilith le Lun 11 Avr à 16:36, édité 1 fois
Krusnik_Lilith
Regular Card
Krusnik_Lilith

Yo from Russia ^_~ Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Yo from Russia ^_~   Yo from Russia ^_~ EmptyLun 11 Avr à 16:33

kakashi39, Thank you very much! ^_^
Yume Hime
Binder Card
Yume Hime

Yo from Russia ^_~ Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Yo from Russia ^_~   Yo from Russia ^_~ EmptyVen 15 Avr à 1:34

Krusnik_Lilith a écrit:
Yume Hime, Yes! Exactly >_<You're right...
Yes, it's really great =). Hehe, my friends are too amused when they learned about it. =З
Oh, thank you very much ^^. Well... I do not have own home photos, but there are photos of the seller from I bought this figure.
Oh, I mean Akira in casual clothes too and Shiki in black cloak with katana ^^
Laughing Ohoho, yes, I understand! It's really pretty figure =3 Ciel is just gorgeous in that dress x)

P.S. Do you collect BJD dolls? I just have one gorgeous limited doll and really proud of it *_*

Wow, as I thought, the Vampire Hunter D is absolutely gorgeous *_* ! Thanks for the pictures, it's a masterpiece, you can be proud of owning it ^_^ . My masterpiece is Rinoa and Siren statue (Final Fantasy VIII) from Kotobukiya too:
http://myfigurecollection.net/item/2612_final_fantasy_viii_rinoa_heartilly_siren_kotobukiy

And yes, I own two BJD dolls, Beramode and Wonder, I'd love to see yours ^^ . Maybe we can exchange pictures by private message Smile ?

Krusnik_Lilith
Regular Card
Krusnik_Lilith

Yo from Russia ^_~ Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Yo from Russia ^_~   Yo from Russia ^_~ EmptyVen 15 Avr à 2:20

Thank you very much *_* And yes, I absolutely proud of owning it Wink
WOW! Shocked I have no words... This is wonderfull, really! This is a work of art! You are lucky enough to have such a luxury! =)
Yes, I think it's good idea x) Please, check your PM-box ^^
Yume Hime
Binder Card
Yume Hime

Yo from Russia ^_~ Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Yo from Russia ^_~   Yo from Russia ^_~ EmptyLun 18 Avr à 0:26

PM answered Wink .
By the way, do you like Final Fantasy Smile ?
Integral-sama
Holo Card
Integral-sama

Yo from Russia ^_~ Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Yo from Russia ^_~   Yo from Russia ^_~ EmptyLun 18 Avr à 22:21

Hello Julia! I'm Loretta from Italy! Welcome to this forum! ^_^
http://integralsama.altervista.org/
Krusnik_Lilith
Regular Card
Krusnik_Lilith

Yo from Russia ^_~ Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Yo from Russia ^_~   Yo from Russia ^_~ EmptyMar 19 Avr à 1:13

I'm too =)
Oh, yes! Very! But unfortunately I have not played in a game - when I heard about Final Fantasy I was in an age when you just have no time to play games XD. But I was struck by the universe of worlds, their diversity, the number of characters... And still the most favorite movie is "Final Fantasy VII - Advent Children"! I just love it *_*
Incidentally, in Final Fantasy my favorite characters is Vincent and Cloud ^^
Krusnik_Lilith
Regular Card
Krusnik_Lilith

Yo from Russia ^_~ Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Yo from Russia ^_~   Yo from Russia ^_~ EmptyMar 19 Avr à 1:14

Wow, hello you to! ^_^ And thank you very much for the greeting ^^
Yume Hime
Binder Card
Yume Hime

Yo from Russia ^_~ Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Yo from Russia ^_~   Yo from Russia ^_~ EmptyMer 27 Avr à 16:59

I like the movie too, especially Rufus and the Turks <3 !
Well if you liked Advent Children you might try Final Fantasy VII, I think you won't be disappointed by the story and you'll know the characters better Smile . But of course the design are quite old and pixelized ^^" . For someone who's not used to old Playstation game, it can be quite disturbing...
Krusnik_Lilith
Regular Card
Krusnik_Lilith

Yo from Russia ^_~ Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Yo from Russia ^_~   Yo from Russia ^_~ EmptyMer 27 Avr à 19:06

Oh, ye-ye, they are very funny xD
Yes, I would really like to play in FF7... but I have no PS =( But in any case, I think I can play with friends, left to get the disc with game XD
Generally I am very sorry that I do not have PS, so many great games exist for this console! I was particularly offended when I learned that I could not play Bayonetta and DMC 4 (
Yume Hime
Binder Card
Yume Hime

Yo from Russia ^_~ Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Yo from Russia ^_~   Yo from Russia ^_~ EmptyLun 9 Mai à 0:04

Yes it's true é_è ! I'd love to try Bayonetta, the gameplay seems terrific! And also the new game called "Catherine", that seems very strange but interesting...
And Assassin's Creed seems great too!
Krusnik_Lilith
Regular Card
Krusnik_Lilith

Yo from Russia ^_~ Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Yo from Russia ^_~   Yo from Russia ^_~ EmptyMer 11 Mai à 14:10

Yes =( I agree...
Unfortunately, I did not even try to play Bayonetta, but I've seen videos on the official site, it's great T_T As a fan of DMC, I almost cried that I could not play this game...
Oh, I saw the commercials of "Catherine", really strange and unusual game 0_o
Wow! I played a little Assassin's Creed! ^_^ A long time ago I was at my friend with a powerful computer and she had this game, it is really amazing! And so realistic! I'm sorry I was not able to play fully (
Contenu sponsorisé

Yo from Russia ^_~ Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Yo from Russia ^_~   Yo from Russia ^_~ Empty

Yo from Russia ^_~
Page 1 sur 1