trading cards fan
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

trading cards

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

Hi, I'm Tom and I'm a Card-a-holic

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Tomsche69
Regular Card
Tomsche69

Hi, I'm Tom and I'm a Card-a-holic Empty
MessageSujet: Hi, I'm Tom and I'm a Card-a-holic   Hi, I'm Tom and I'm a Card-a-holic EmptyJeu 19 Sep à 9:53

Hello all,

I just joined this forum and would like to start with an apology.  Even though being flemish, I can read and understand french very well, but I am terribly insecure at writing it, so that's why I'll do this in english.

I'm a 35 year old 'Zodie' (Chevaliers du Zodiaque / Saint Seiya) fan from Antwerp, and found this forum in a google search when looking for the missing cards for my collection, which I'll post in the relevant forum part.

My intrest in cards is specified in the english Knights of the Zodiac game, and the japanese edition from the Carddass Crusade series.

At one time or another I have been dabbling in various cardgames, so I got quite a lot to trade away, often from obscure games like the X-Files, but as well cards from more mainstay games like Magic: the Gathering, or japanese cards from for example Gundam War.

I also have my own little space on the web with this blog noted at the bottom handler button thingy, which handles mostly about thingies I'm doing geeky wise in the daily life.

So this way, a big hello to all and that we have fun together!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://tomsche69.blogspot.be/
kerochancaptor
Promo Card
kerochancaptor

MessageSujet: Re: Hi, I'm Tom and I'm a Card-a-holic   Hi, I'm Tom and I'm a Card-a-holic EmptyJeu 19 Sep à 13:22

Hi!

Welcome in this forum cheers 

No problem for speaking English, they already are some people who din't speak french here, no worry. As more and more people come from everywhere in the world, it's normal to find a language that everybody can understand.

I tried to translate the most important part of the rules, so if something is missing, or if you don't understand something, just ask me Wink 

Where is Antwerp (I'm quite not good in geography)?

I hope that you'll find your missing cards here Very Happy
http://www.kerocards.ch
Tomsche69
Regular Card
Tomsche69

MessageSujet: Re: Hi, I'm Tom and I'm a Card-a-holic   Hi, I'm Tom and I'm a Card-a-holic EmptyJeu 19 Sep à 13:25

I hope so as well Very Happy 

Now to catalogue and list all my cards for trade offs, should be, I dunno, about 10k of them confused 

It's in the top of Belgium, big port city of the Scheld, tucked between Brussels and the southern border of the Netherlands
http://tomsche69.blogspot.be/
Integral-sama
Holo Card
Integral-sama

MessageSujet: Re: Hi, I'm Tom and I'm a Card-a-holic   Hi, I'm Tom and I'm a Card-a-holic EmptyLun 30 Sep à 18:01

Welcome to the forum! ^^ I also use english, even if I can read a bit of French, but it's difficult to write!! Smile
http://integralsama.altervista.org/
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Hi, I'm Tom and I'm a Card-a-holic   Hi, I'm Tom and I'm a Card-a-holic Empty

Hi, I'm Tom and I'm a Card-a-holic
Page 1 sur 1