trading cards fan
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

trading cards

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

Looking for the set name for some Kenshin Trading Cards!?

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Jelenity
Etching Card

Looking for the set name for some Kenshin Trading Cards!? Empty
MessageSujet: Looking for the set name for some Kenshin Trading Cards!?   Looking for the set name for some Kenshin Trading Cards!? EmptyVen 17 Juin à 23:19

I have some Kenshin trading cards that I need ID's on. They are Japanese cards and have all Japanese writing on them. They are marked Movic, Made in Japan on backs of cards but do not have anything else in English.

SP cards (as listed on card backs) have like peach or pink colored background with the front having a Washi card feel to it and a gold embossed Japanese emblem on on of the front corners of card.

Any help with ID would be wonderful! Thank you!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://serendipitycollections.ecrater.com/
Alis
Binder Card
Alis

MessageSujet: Re: Looking for the set name for some Kenshin Trading Cards!?   Looking for the set name for some Kenshin Trading Cards!? EmptyDim 19 Juin à 15:09

Could this be this collection called "Emakuzoushi OAV Trading Card" : http://scans.animecards.org/list7/rk/etc/page/1 ?
Jelenity
Etching Card

MessageSujet: Re: Looking for the set name for some Kenshin Trading Cards!?   Looking for the set name for some Kenshin Trading Cards!? EmptyJeu 23 Juin à 3:41

Part of your link is missing so I can't use it to view what you posted. Do you have another link?
http://serendipitycollections.ecrater.com/
Alis
Binder Card
Alis

MessageSujet: Re: Looking for the set name for some Kenshin Trading Cards!?   Looking for the set name for some Kenshin Trading Cards!? EmptyJeu 23 Juin à 14:13

Link is okay for me. Try by clicking here ?

Or try by searching Emakuzouchi OAV Trading Cards ?
Anisa
Regular Card

MessageSujet: Re: Looking for the set name for some Kenshin Trading Cards!?   Looking for the set name for some Kenshin Trading Cards!? EmptyMar 8 Mar à 17:46

Jelenity a écrit:
I have some Kenshin trading cards that I need ID's on. They are Japanese cards and have all Japanese writing on them. They are marked Movic, Made in Japan on backs of cards but do not have anything else in English.

SP cards (as listed on card backs) have like peach or pink colored background with the front having a Washi card feel to it and a gold embossed Japanese emblem on on of the front corners of card.

Any help with ID would be wonderful! Thank you!

This question was from a long time ago, but for everyone else, but here is Emakuzoushi OAV Trading Card SP 1 (Front/Back) and the pack scan.  It sounds very similar to what Jelenity described.

Looking for the set name for some Kenshin Trading Cards!? Rk-etc15
Looking for the set name for some Kenshin Trading Cards!? Rk-etc16
Looking for the set name for some Kenshin Trading Cards!? Rk-etc14

Anisa.
http://animecards.org/
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Looking for the set name for some Kenshin Trading Cards!?   Looking for the set name for some Kenshin Trading Cards!? Empty

Looking for the set name for some Kenshin Trading Cards!?
Page 1 sur 1