trading cards fan
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

trading cards

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €

Yukiko's Wants!! Updated 25 Sept

+9
Integral-sama
Kyo
poussinbleu
kerochancaptor
kino
kirugi
kibo
Liriel
Yukiko
13 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Yukiko
Etching Card
Yukiko

Yukiko's Wants!! Updated 25 Sept - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Yukiko's Wants!! Updated 25 Sept   Yukiko's Wants!! Updated 25 Sept - Page 2 EmptyJeu 12 Oct à 19:21

Updated October 12, 2017

Added another Madoka Movic set! Having trouble figuring out the names for the two sets, the main way I've been trying to distinguish them is that one has clear SPs and the other doesn't... If anyone has more information (such as the translation of the kanji on the set names), I'd appreciate it!!

Soon I will also be getting another large lot of sealed Madoka Wafer cards, another box of Kuroshitsuji book of circus cards, and 2 boxes of Fate/Grand Order Wafers! :squeeeee:
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://yukikochan11.wixsite.com/yukiko
Ran
Binder Card
Ran

MessageSujet: Re: Yukiko's Wants!! Updated 25 Sept   Yukiko's Wants!! Updated 25 Sept - Page 2 EmptyLun 16 Oct à 22:27

Hi Yukiko,

I'm so happy when I see that there is some trader still alive Razz
maybe I have a spare card from your need-list: Madoka Wafer 2155212 n°2
Not much for a trade, but just want to let you know ^^
http://www.imadokicollection.it/
Yukiko
Etching Card
Yukiko

MessageSujet: Re: Yukiko's Wants!! Updated 25 Sept   Yukiko's Wants!! Updated 25 Sept - Page 2 EmptyMar 17 Oct à 22:11

Ran!!

So good to hear from you ^_^

Yes, unfortunately there are very few traders still active on here, such a shame Sad Which sets are you most actively collecting right now? For me it's all Madoka sets, Kuroshitsuji Book of Circus, Sailor Moon World EXs, and Fate/Grand Order Wafers (new set coming out this month... preordered two boxes).

Thanks! I actually have a large lot of Wafers coming in (no idea on numbers yet), so I will wait for now, see what I get, and let you know! =D
Yukiko
Etching Card
Yukiko

MessageSujet: Re: Yukiko's Wants!! Updated 25 Sept   Yukiko's Wants!! Updated 25 Sept - Page 2 EmptyLun 20 Nov à 20:08

Added Fate/Grand Order Wafers! (November 20th, 2017)

Already have the few I'm missing on the way, but I have plenty of extras for trade!
Yukiko
Etching Card
Yukiko

MessageSujet: Re: Yukiko's Wants!! Updated 25 Sept   Yukiko's Wants!! Updated 25 Sept - Page 2 EmptyDim 26 Nov à 20:38

Updated November 26th, 2017!

Updated almost ALL Madoka Wafer sets! Got a HUGE lot from 6 sets! Many extras including Specials! (all sealed)

Also updated Sailor Moon EX 4, Fate/Grand Order Wafers, Yuri on Ice Pachacollet, and FMA Gangan versus Neo (finally got my last SP!)
Yukiko
Etching Card
Yukiko

MessageSujet: Re: Yukiko's Wants!! Updated 25 Sept   Yukiko's Wants!! Updated 25 Sept - Page 2 EmptyMer 27 Déc à 21:50

Update December 27, 2017

Got a bunch of boxes in! Two boxes of Fate/Apocrypha Gum Cards, one box of Fate Heaven's Feel Visual Collection, and two boxes of Yuri on Ice Clear Gum 2! Also got a HUGE lot of sealed Madoka wafers and FMA Gangan versus Neo!

In January, will be receiving two boxes of FMA Brotherhood Gum as well!

Have lots of extras from these new sets (including box cards limited to first edition boxes only)!! Check it out and send me a PM if you are interested in anything!!
Yukiko
Etching Card
Yukiko

MessageSujet: Re: Yukiko's Wants!! Updated 25 Sept   Yukiko's Wants!! Updated 25 Sept - Page 2 EmptyVen 2 Fév à 1:09

UPDATE February 1st, 2018

Added FMA Brotherhood Gum, Fate/Grand Order Lycee 1 and 2, updated CCS CM4, Tenchi PC, AMG PC, and El Hazard!!

Plenty of extras too, so please check them out!!
kerochancaptor
Promo Card
kerochancaptor

MessageSujet: Re: Yukiko's Wants!! Updated 25 Sept   Yukiko's Wants!! Updated 25 Sept - Page 2 EmptyLun 9 Avr à 20:06

We are missing the same cards for the new FMA Card Gum Sad  So I can't help you...
http://www.kerocards.ch
Yukiko
Etching Card
Yukiko

MessageSujet: Re: Yukiko's Wants!! Updated 25 Sept   Yukiko's Wants!! Updated 25 Sept - Page 2 EmptyLun 21 Mai à 23:48

Updated May 21st, 2018!

Got some great cards in! I believe I finished up the Fate x Nakau promo cards (if anyone knows of any others, please let me know, I haven't seen any), got some Fate Lycee 2 promos in, and got FOUR Sailor Moon World EX Specials!

Also have LOTS of extras from both the Fate x Nakau and the Fate Lycee 2 Promos!

Definitely keep an eye out for some of the new cards I'm getting in! I'm getting in BOTH starter decks for the new CardCaptor Sakura Clear Card game set AND Two Booster boxes! If you haven't seen these cards yet, they are GORGEOUS, a mix of manga and anime art, and the silver foils are stunning. Not even kidding. And the starters come with signed cards by Sakura and Syaoran's seiyuu!

Other upcoming releases I'm super pumped for include: Fate/Grand Order Wafers 3, Idolish7 Wafers 7 (also on the hunt for sets 1-6 of this!), and My Hero Academia Gum Collection!
Yukiko
Etching Card
Yukiko

MessageSujet: Re: Yukiko's Wants!! Updated 25 Sept   Yukiko's Wants!! Updated 25 Sept - Page 2 EmptyVen 1 Juin à 0:31

UPDATE May 31st, 2018:

Received my second box of CCS Clear Card Collection. Turns out, there are THREE types of parallel cards, instead of the one I had previously believed. Some parallel cards are marked with a 'P,' some marked with 'P1,' and others marked with 'P2' (so 01-064P, 01-068 P1). Ps and P1s are the same type of prism, while the P2s are a foil/holo, which makes me believe that if a card is marked P, there is no second version of it.

I also don't believe there are parallels for the Silver Foils (76-81), which are manga-art cards (only one per box sadly, and each one is being priced at half the price of a box O.o; ). This set may take quite a few more boxes to complete knowing this new information, but sadly the box/packs do not list set info which makes things a little more complicated.

Anyone else collect this set? Would love to compare notes!
Ran
Binder Card
Ran

MessageSujet: Re: Yukiko's Wants!! Updated 25 Sept   Yukiko's Wants!! Updated 25 Sept - Page 2 EmptyVen 1 Juin à 17:57

I'm collecting them too, I got a booster box and the Sakura starter, still waiting for the Lee starter deck I love you
I love this set, even if it seems hard to complete Neutral

By the way, I wonder why on the box they stated "90 card + alpha" when there are 94 cards (+ tons of parallels) Shocked
Kate
Special Card
Kate

MessageSujet: Re: Yukiko's Wants!! Updated 25 Sept   Yukiko's Wants!! Updated 25 Sept - Page 2 EmptyDim 3 Juin à 14:59

I'm not a fan of TCG but the illustrations are very nice and I'm considering starting that collection! But if there are differents type of parallels, it will be so HARD to complete it T__T
So it needs at least 2 boxes ??
https://bit.ly/3eyezes
Ran
Binder Card
Ran

MessageSujet: Re: Yukiko's Wants!! Updated 25 Sept   Yukiko's Wants!! Updated 25 Sept - Page 2 EmptyDim 3 Juin à 17:53

With one starter deck and a booster box I got 63 card of the 94 total cards, and 19 parallels (9 P, 6 P1, 4 P2)
No idea how many parallels in the set: I've found no info on the boxes nor in the official website... http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/products/ccsakura/tradingcard.html
I guess you need at least 2 boxes and both the starter boxes, because cards 14 and 42, both signed, are only in the Sakura and Lee starter decks >__<
Yukiko
Etching Card
Yukiko

MessageSujet: Re: Yukiko's Wants!! Updated 25 Sept   Yukiko's Wants!! Updated 25 Sept - Page 2 EmptyDim 3 Juin à 21:59

Hi Ran!

I have the Sakura and Syaoran starters ordered as well (I think I forgot to list them) to get the signed cards. Didn't realize they were the two 'regular' I thought I was missing, thanks for the info! I ended up ordering two more booster boxes because I want to try to get as close to finishing the Silver Foils and Parallels as I can before seeking them out individually (especially considering the price of the silver foils on YJP right now ^^;; ). I have no idea why they listed the 90 + alpha on the box either... definitely makes things rather confusing, but with two boosters so far I have 17 P, 9 P1, 12 P2. Maybe if we put together the info we both have we can figure out which ones are just P and which ones are P1/P2? (list at bottom)

~~~~

Hi Kate!

I don't normally like TCG sets either which was why I didn't preorder them when they were first listed, but I LOVE the illustrations in this one. I may not try to fully complete all the parallels (might do something similar to the Rayearth OVA SPs where as long as I get one version I'm okay), but the main issue is the Silver Foils (the manga illustration cards). There are six of them and you only get one per box, and currently they are pretty pricey on YJP. I still think it's worth it though, but will be one of the more expensive sets I've collected in a LONG time haha

~~~~

Ok... so here is what I have in terms of parallels:

Ps:
All the clear cards appear to be Ps, plus
22, 29, 31, 37, 39, 46, 49, 54, 55, 58, 64, 84,

P1/P2s
16, 17, 18, 19, 21, 24, 33, 36, 43, 47, 53, 56, 57, 63, 68, 75, 89, 90, 92, 93

I'm just guessing on the Ps not having alternates... I know P1/P2 exist for the same card because I have both versions for 93 lol
Ran
Binder Card
Ran

MessageSujet: Re: Yukiko's Wants!! Updated 25 Sept   Yukiko's Wants!! Updated 25 Sept - Page 2 EmptyDim 3 Juin à 22:56

Hi  sunny

I'd like to get the manga cards, but it seems a bit difficult and pricey >__<
About the parallel cards, I'm not such a fan of them, it looks just a way to make a set harder to complete without big efforts  Neutral
So far my goal is to complete the cards from 1 to 94... but I'm interested in getting info about the parallels, I've added the cards I have ^^
Are the boxes still on sale?

Yukiko a écrit:

Ok... so here is what I have in terms of parallels:

Ps:
All the clear cards appear to be Ps, plus
22, 29, 31, 37, 39, 46, 49, 54, 55, 58, 64, 84, + Parallel (9-10)-27-40-44-50-52-62-86

P1/P2s
16, 17, 18, 19, 21, 24, 33, 36, 43, 47, 53, 56, 57, 63, 68, 75, 89, 90, 92, 93 + Parallel P1  25-34-43-51-75-87 + Parallel P2  20-70-90-94

Yukiko
Etching Card
Yukiko

MessageSujet: Re: Yukiko's Wants!! Updated 25 Sept   Yukiko's Wants!! Updated 25 Sept - Page 2 EmptyLun 4 Juin à 4:31

Hi!

So I took the information we have so far and created a post in the checklist section. This way we have a master post that everyone can have easy access to and maybe someone else will have more information on the parallel cards we don't know about yet.

I kinda wish I didn't love the manga silver foils as much as I do... they're going to be horrible to finish. Sadly I'm already obsessed sooo Sad I'm thinking that I'm going to aim to have at least one of each parallel- I don't think I'm going to aim for both the P1 and P2 of the same card as they really are just the same image.

I got my boxes from ebay.. took a while to find them near retail price as a lot of sellers have been marking them up, but if you look around, you can definitely still find them. If you need any specific regs, let me know... I'll probably have some extra parallels once I get my other boxes in too
Yukiko
Etching Card
Yukiko

MessageSujet: Re: Yukiko's Wants!! Updated 25 Sept   Yukiko's Wants!! Updated 25 Sept - Page 2 EmptyMar 25 Déc à 23:56

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!

I've added many new sets recently (today and within the past month). I don't know many people who collect a lot of these newer sets (mainly wafers/gum sets) but would love to trade! If you're ever curious as to what these cards look like, please don't hesitate to message me and ask! Here's what's been added today:

Fate/Grand Order Lycee 3
Fate/Grand Order Wafer 5
Fate/Grand Order Wafer Special
Fate Todays Menu for the Emiya Family PachaCollet
Idolish7 Wafer 8
My Hero Academia Gum Collection 2

Also added the following sets about a month ago:
Fate/Last Encore Gum
One Piece Our Memories Wafer
Re:Zero Wafer
Umamusume Gum
Rumiko Takahashi Trading Collection
Sakura Wars Trading Collection (Amada)
Yukiko
Etching Card
Yukiko

MessageSujet: Re: Yukiko's Wants!! Updated 25 Sept   Yukiko's Wants!! Updated 25 Sept - Page 2 EmptyLun 26 Aoû à 3:08

Huge Update! 25 August 2019

Got a LOT of new cards in recently, including SO MANY of my super high priority cards! I managed to get all the KKM Mailaways, including the one from Part 2! I've been searching for that card for yearsssss and I actually now have extras of the Mailaways for Parts 1, 3, and 4! I also managed to find Kurapika's SP from HxH CM2, another high priority card.

I decided to start actively searching for more Fate Arcade cards, as I want to use them when I finally go back to Japan. For those who don't know, Fate/Grand Order has an arcade version, which (like the Injustice arcade game) gives you a random character card when you play which you can then use in the game. Since I want to spend a day there just playing the arcade, I figured it would be best for me to get some of the servants I want/play with most so that I can get the best experience. So I tracked down some of my favorite servants to use in the game, such as Gilgamesh, Scathach, and Waver, and hopefully I'll be able to find some of the others relatively soon (Jalter, Iskander, Cu Alter, Merlin, etc). Anyone else play the mobile F/GO game?? My obsession is real lol

I also had gotten really excited to have found the Black Fate Fact Card Binder (for Fate Silverblitz), but sadly it arrived damaged. I have to figure out how to file a claim for it since the damage is pretty extensive and matches the damage to the shipping box :/

Anywho, check out the update (and I'll hopefully have the extras list updated sometime this week!)

Updated:
*Fate/Grand Order Arcade
*Fate/Grand Order Wafer 6
*Fate/Grand Order Wafer 7
*Hunter x Hunter CM2
*Idolish7 Wafer 10
*KKM 1
*KKM 2
*KKM Animate 1
*KKM Animate 3
*Sailor Moon EX4

Added:
*Multiple Eva Wafer Sets
*Idolish7 PachaCollet
Yukiko
Etching Card
Yukiko

MessageSujet: Re: Yukiko's Wants!! Updated 25 Sept   Yukiko's Wants!! Updated 25 Sept - Page 2 EmptyVen 1 Nov à 2:15

31 October 2019

Happy Halloween, minna! Updated both my wants and extras list, so please take a look and let me know if you're interested in a trade! I got quite a few awesome cards in and have a LOT on the way as well! I got a few missing Rayearth Tomy rares, a few more missing KKM SPs/box cards, and an AMG screenplay sp. I ended up getting a third box for the FGO SP wafers 2 since I was missing 9 cards (and it would be cheaper to buy another box than to try to find each of them individually), so I got another box and now I'm only missing 2!

I decided, after many years, to finally start collecting Clamp in Cardland (yes, I know I'm SUPER late to the party). Originally I didn't want them because they were gaming cards, but in the back of my mind, I had still kinda wanted them because they're manga-image Clamp cards. A few weeks ago, I was thinking about something and realized some of my favorite current sets are gaming sets (ie- Fate Lycee, CCS Clear Card) and decided it was dumb not to collect them just because they were gaming cards. I got a box of pt6 and the second Dramatic starter box (X/TB). I also managed to win a giant Clamp in Cardland lot on YJP the other day (not easy, but won in the end... that seller had a TON of awesome auctions, most of which had much fiercer battles than mine... the Rayearth Tomy/OVA set went for $350USD, the EVA CM sets 450USD... one auction for Macross cards ended for over $1000USD O.O), and hopefully it'll come in sometime in the next month or so. I definitely need to do more research on the promos, because those won't be easy to find (I actually already had one from a LE Tsubasa DVD box, but I know they came from everywhere).

Speaking of YJP auctions, I also won a massive YYH PC card lot, including two specials I'm missing and hopefully most (if not all) of the PC3 regs I'm missing. Once that comes in, I'll be super close to finishing all three sets! Finally Smile

Anywho, PM if you're interested in a trade! There aren't a lot of active traders anymore, so if anyone is still checking here, it would be nice to hear from you, even if it's just to say hi!
Kate
Special Card
Kate

MessageSujet: Re: Yukiko's Wants!! Updated 25 Sept   Yukiko's Wants!! Updated 25 Sept - Page 2 EmptyMar 12 Nov à 23:03

Yukiko a écrit:
I decided, after many years, to finally start collecting Clamp in Cardland (yes, I know I'm SUPER late to the party). Originally I didn't want them because they were gaming cards, but in the back of my mind, I had still kinda wanted them because they're manga-image Clamp cards.
Awww I know that feeling! It happened to me a few months ago. Luckily, Drimchal (another member here) had some extra cards for sale.
I'm not collecting the entire series because it would be too much expensive, but only the cards that I like.

I may be interested in some cards from the big HUGE CCS lot you're gonna receive! Let me know when you have them! Very Happy
Yukiko
Etching Card
Yukiko

MessageSujet: Re: Yukiko's Wants!! Updated 25 Sept   Yukiko's Wants!! Updated 25 Sept - Page 2 EmptyLun 18 Nov à 22:20

Kate a écrit:
Awww I know that feeling! It happened to me a few months ago. Luckily, Drimchal (another member here) had some extra cards for sale.
I'm not collecting the entire series because it would be too much expensive, but only the cards that I like.

I may be interested in some cards from the big HUGE CCS lot you're gonna receive! Let me know when you have them! Very Happy

That's great, I'm glad you found some of the ones you were looking for! They really are expensive, another reason I had held out for so long. It doesn't help that there are so many parallel promos that have the same images as the main set, so especially for the promos I'm only collecting ones I like.

I'll let you know when they arrive! I'll have a lot of cards to go through, but I'll go through those first Smile
Yukiko
Etching Card
Yukiko

MessageSujet: Re: Yukiko's Wants!! Updated 25 Sept   Yukiko's Wants!! Updated 25 Sept - Page 2 EmptyMar 26 Nov à 4:52

Update 25 November, 2019

I haven't spent 5 hours seriously sorting cards in a long time (my poor backkkkk and I still haven't eaten dinner and I need to go to sleep haha)

So my giant lots ended up being mostly complete to near complete sets. For the YYH cards, I did pretty well, almost completing my regs. Only missing a few more cards to finish up those two. Lots of extras listed in the extra list, including specials and rares

The CCS lot ended up being a full reg set of CM1, a full reg set of CM2, a handful of CM3, random regs and specials from other sets, near complete PP1 and PP5, a bunch of Movie 1, and a sprinkling of Movie 2 and Clow Chapter cards. I figure I might as well go back and collect the other CM sets I didn't collect before, so that was added to the want list. Also got the CM binder in good condition with the binder card, which I have been searching for for a while now.

The Clamp in Cardland lot definitely stole the show. It was FULLY COMPLETE sets 1-5 (including the Secrets/URs/SRs/everything). It also came with a bunch of Promo and Parallel (b) cards, which I definitely wasn't expecting. Which is why I now have extras of a bunch of them, because I bought them thinking they weren't included hahaha. I seriously have a zillion PR8, pleaseeeee offer me a trade for them......

Anywho, I need to eat and go to sleep. Let me know if you're interested in a trade! .^_^.
Kate
Special Card
Kate

MessageSujet: Re: Yukiko's Wants!! Updated 25 Sept   Yukiko's Wants!! Updated 25 Sept - Page 2 EmptySam 30 Nov à 15:07

I have CCS CM2 SP4 for you!
Yukiko
Etching Card
Yukiko

MessageSujet: Re: Yukiko's Wants!! Updated 25 Sept   Yukiko's Wants!! Updated 25 Sept - Page 2 EmptyMar 3 Déc à 2:40

Kate a écrit:
I have CCS CM2 SP4 for you!

Yay! PM sent ^_^

I should clarify something I sent in the PM... I do have some regulars I think you're looking for, just not necessarily other specials
Yukiko
Etching Card
Yukiko

MessageSujet: Re: Yukiko's Wants!! Updated 25 Sept   Yukiko's Wants!! Updated 25 Sept - Page 2 EmptySam 10 Oct à 5:54

Lots of updates!

Hope everyone has been able to stay safe and well these past few months

Last week my proxy for YJP decided it would no longer store items and anything not shipped out by January would be thrown out (yes, they actually said that). So I've been trying to ship everything I have stored there in pieces (which is a LOT), but the good news from this is that I finally started getting some of the cards I've won since February.

Out of shipment 1 (of ~ 4 or 5), there were approximately 3k cards to sort through since yesterday (mostly D.Gray TCG lots). I've updated most lists, though there are a few others still left to update. I have a TON of extras, so please feel free to message me about trades! I apologize in advance if I am super slow to respond, I'm a frontline healthcare worker and it's been a long few months. If it's been a while and you haven't heard from me, please message me again because I may have thought I responded when I didn't (I'm always tired and am getting a bit frayed around the edges lol)

Current update:
Anohana
Code Geass CM2
D.Gray-Man Shining Clear 1-3
D.Gray-Man TCG Special Booster 1-4
Fruits Basket DVD Promo
Gakuen Alice
No Game No Life
Rumiko Takahashi Collection
That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime

Still have to update:
D.Gray-Man TCG 1-11 + Starter 2 + Triple Pack
Kuroshitsuji

I have extras from (almost) all sets listed in the update/need to update. I will also have extras to update from:
Clamp in Cardland
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Code Geass (other CM sets)
Tsubasa Chronicle
Ouran High School Host Club
D.Gray-Man TCG Triple Pack
Are You Alice?
Natsumi Yuujinsho

Cards that are still awaiting shipment:
Evangelion CM 1-3
More D.Gray-Man TCG + binders
D.Gray-Man Shining Clear Boxes
Tenchi Muyo
Kimetsu no Yaiba Pacha Colle 2
Kimetsu no Yaiba Collector Cards 1
Kimetsu no Yaiba Namco
Kimetsu no Yaiba Wafer Card File + Card - Nezuko, Inosuke, Mitsuri
Kimetsu no Yaiba Choco Cards
Sakura Wars TV 1 Box
Kyou Kara Maou Pt 3 box
YYH PC3 Mailaway/SP9/Box 1
Shin Sakura Wars WS
Shounen Sunday vs Magazine Booster + Starter
Di Gi Charat Digiko Party
Pitaten box
AMG Screenplay SPs + Promos
AMG OVA Box
Final Fantasy Art Museum 1

Hope to hear from some of you soon! Stay safe and well <3
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Yukiko's Wants!! Updated 25 Sept   Yukiko's Wants!! Updated 25 Sept - Page 2 Empty

Yukiko's Wants!! Updated 25 Sept
Page 2 sur 3Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant