trading cards fan
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

trading cards

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

Versailles no Bara / Lady Oscar

4 participants
AuteurMessage
Alis
Binder Card
Alis

Versailles no Bara / Lady Oscar Empty
MessageSujet: Versailles no Bara / Lady Oscar   Versailles no Bara / Lady Oscar EmptyLun 16 Juil à 16:14

I really love this anime sunny !! Maybe my favorite ^^ Araki made a soooooo good work on it, and here, in France, André's voice was done by Eric Legrand ( and i want to marry with his voice, it's soooo beautiful !! ^^;; )

My mom still have her panini album of Versaille no bara affraid (yeah, she's amazing, my mom ^^;; )
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Helios
Holo Card
Helios

MessageSujet: Re: Versailles no Bara / Lady Oscar   Versailles no Bara / Lady Oscar EmptyLun 16 Juil à 16:20

C'est vrai ^^

Pour une fois qu'un anime se passe en France et qu'il est d'une qualité rare sunny ( promis je n'oublie pas Rémi sans famille ni dans les alpes avec Annette ) lol!

J'ai encore le Panini de VnB incomplet, certes... mais bon Wink

tout ça pour dire, que les japonais ont de quoi faire avec l'histoire de France Wink
Ran
Binder Card
Ran

MessageSujet: Re: Versailles no Bara / Lady Oscar   Versailles no Bara / Lady Oscar EmptyLun 16 Juil à 16:33

Alis a écrit:
I really love this anime sunny !! Maybe my favorite ^^ Araki made a soooooo good work on it, and here, in France, André's voice was done by Eric Legrand ( and i want to marry with his voice, it's soooo beautiful !! ^^;; )

My mom still have her panini album of Versaille no bara affraid (yeah, she's amazing, my mom ^^;; )

Totally agree!!!! :Hiii:
It's one of the best anime I've ever seen, also after ages it dosen't seem old at all!!!

And the voices are wonderful also in the italian version! I love you I love you I love you
I'd like to hear them in french (the real Oscar language Wink )
Always wondering WHY in Europe they called her 'Lady': she lives in Paris not in London Rolling Eyes

Your mother is great! Cool
I have one too! Italian. I wonder if they are the same or not Smile
My Sailormoon stickers album are different in the Italian and in the French version....
http://www.imadokicollection.it/
Helios
Holo Card
Helios

MessageSujet: Re: Versailles no Bara / Lady Oscar   Versailles no Bara / Lady Oscar EmptyLun 16 Juil à 16:44

Well, I think it is " Lady" because she belongs to the Nobility, but also to make an opposition with her First name.

But it's just my point of view. :Hiii:
Ran
Binder Card
Ran

MessageSujet: Re: Versailles no Bara / Lady Oscar   Versailles no Bara / Lady Oscar EmptyLun 16 Juil à 16:50

Helios a écrit:
Well, I think it is " Lady" because she belongs to the Nobility, but also to make an opposition with her First name.

But it's just my point of view. :Hiii:

But she is French... confused
I think there is a french word to name a noble girl/woman... or not? Wink
Helios
Holo Card
Helios

MessageSujet: Re: Versailles no Bara / Lady Oscar   Versailles no Bara / Lady Oscar EmptyLun 16 Juil à 16:55

Well, you're right but if you have the choice, what do you prefer ?

Lady Oscar or " Dame Oscar" or " Damoiselle Oscar"

I think that Lady Oscar sounds better Wink , isn't ?
Kate
Special Card
Kate

MessageSujet: Re: Versailles no Bara / Lady Oscar   Versailles no Bara / Lady Oscar EmptyLun 16 Juil à 17:24

Ran a écrit:
Always wondering WHY in Europe they called her 'Lady': she lives in Paris not in London Rolling Eyes
As you say, they called her "Lady" in Europe. "Lady" sounds better for all the European than "Dame" or any other french title of nobility (Baronne lol). It's practical. Wink
https://bit.ly/3eyezes
Ran
Binder Card
Ran

MessageSujet: Re: Versailles no Bara / Lady Oscar   Versailles no Bara / Lady Oscar EmptyLun 16 Juil à 20:00

Helios a écrit:
Well, you're right but if you have the choice, what do you prefer ?

Lady Oscar or " Dame Oscar" or " Damoiselle Oscar"

I think that Lady Oscar sounds better Wink , isn't ?

Sorry, I don't hear such a big difference... silent

In the italian version the title is "Lady Oscar", but in the dialogues they call her Madamoiselle Oscar, (well, with the italian translation "madamigella" to be exact... that sounds more "old, noble and historical" ^^'''')
and it sounds good for me Very Happy
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Versailles no Bara / Lady Oscar   Versailles no Bara / Lady Oscar Empty

Versailles no Bara / Lady Oscar
Page 1 sur 1